At a time of widespread change and uncertainty in the housing sector, it has never been more important to attend HOMES.
The Hackitt Review, the Social Housing Green Paper, Brexit and the 300,000 homes delivery target all raise questions for you as a housing professional:
- What does all of this mean for me?
- How do I stay compliant at a time of ever-changing regulation?
- What does good really look like?
- How do we work together to move forward as a sector?
To answer all of these questions, we have selected over 150 expert speakers across two days and six theatres of packed content. Not to mention 120 exhibitors showcasing leading housing solutions that can help you.
Join over 4,000 of your peers to find the answers to fixing the broken housing market together. Access some of the highest-quality content in the sector and all free of charge* to housing providers.
So what is going on at HOMES in 2018?
- MITIE Solution Street
- Higgins Regeneration theatre
- Fusion21 Buy Smarter theatre
- Knowledge Centre silent theatre
- Fortem Local Authority lounge
- New partnerships with RIBA, UKAA, RTPI and more to broaden your networking with housebuilders, architects, Build to Rent specialists and planners
- National Leasehold Group Annual conference co-locates on Wednesday**
- National Sales Group conference co-locates on Thursday**
Don’t miss out – register your free to attend* place now!
We look forward to welcoming you in November!
*A registration fee applies for commercial organisations
**Delegates from these conferences and HOMES will be able to attend certain sessions in each other’s theatres